After the recent Unc0ver V3.1.2 update, pwn20wnd has released the latest Unc0ver V3.1.3 update with some newest bug fixes and improvements in order to make the jailbreak more functional and stable than before.
The Unc0ver Jailbreak tool developer – Pwn20wnd announced the latest Unc0ver V3.1.3 update on his official twitter account with download link.
The unc0ver v3.1.3 released with following changes according to the official changelog.
05/28/2019 – v3.1.3 was released for production with the following changes:
– Fix a bug in updating the status
– Fix a logic bug in remounting the root filesystem (Addresses https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/btxqng/help_still_cant_jb_on_ios_1211_using_the_newest/)
– Make machswap and machswap2 not depend on stealing kernel’s credentials to fix a possible reliability issue
– Update kernel patches to use a safer allocation method
– Fix missing information in the jailbreak completed notice
– Fix false information in the jailbreak completed notice
All the Unc0ver jailbreak users who have already jailbroken their iOS devices with previous Unc0ver Jailbreak tool version are recommended to download the latest Unc0ver V3.1.3 for sure. As this Unc0ver update brings the latest bug fixes and stability improvements, you must update to the latest version to make sure that you are all set.
As usual, the Official Unc0ver V3.1.3 update can be downloaded from here Github link.
Don’t forget to share this update with other Unc0ver Jailbreakers also and help them to update.