The Jake James RootlessJB 3.0 was released as a developer-centric SSH-enabled jailbreak recently. After the announcement of this RootlessJB 3.0, the jailbreaking society has been
Anyhow, Jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad with RootlessJB will be quite harder and tiresome than Jailbreaking your iDevice on iOS 12 or other with regular Jailbreaking tools. On other Jailbreaking tools, code injection and installing Cydia Tweaks were quite direct, however with this Jailbreak tool, those will be not as direct as the other tools. And also keep in mind that you will not able to use all the adjustments which allow you by other jailbreaking methods.
Other Jailbreak Tools to Jailbreak iOS 12, 12.1.2 And Install Cydia
Compatible iDevices to Jailbreak iOS iOS 12.1.2 – iOS 12 using rootlessJB
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPads Developed with Apple’s A12 Bionic chip
How to Jailbreak iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2 With rootlessJB
Just follow these guide to successfully Jailbreak your iDevice running iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2
- 1st Step: Download rootlessJB via
iginition. funwebsite from your iDevice and find the search bar and type rootlessJB. Then you will see a “GET” button and it will start downloading rootlessJB into your iPhone or iPad.
- 2nd Step: After downloading, go to Settings >> General >> Device Management. After that click the developer name and Trust the certificate.
- 3rd Step: After that, you have to enable Airplane Mode on your iDevice and enable ‘Tweaks’. Then just click on the Jailbreak Button and wait until the jailbreaking process is done.
- Final Step: If your iPhone or iPad have successfully jailbroken, your iDevice will Respring. But if your iPhone or iPad Restarts, There is a problem with the jailbreaking process.
That’s All… You Are All Done!! Enjoy With The Best Jailbreak Tweaks