“Unc0ver Jailbreak, Unc0ver V3.0.1, Unc0ver For A12(X) devices, Jailbreak A12(X) devices with Unc0ver, Cydia Download for A12(X) devices with Unc0ver” are the probably the most well-known terms nowadays in the Jailbreaking community. Particularly who are hanging tight for a Jailbreak for A12(X) devices to download Cydia through Unc0ver Jailbreak for A12(X) devices know about these points.
Whether you are a beginner or not, We will present to you the Complete Beginner Tutorial to Unc0ver Jailbreak A12(X) devices running iOS 12 – 12.1.2
So you can follow this tutorial to completely Jailbreak your A12(X) devices with Unc0ver with no blunders.
No more talks! Bounce to the tutorial…
NOTE: Following steps are for Mac users. If you are a Windows user, please refer below links.
- How to Jailbreak A12(X) devices with Unc0ver |Cydia Download iOS 12 – 12.1.2 – Windows
How to Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.1.2 running A12(X) devices using Unc0ver Jailbreak – PC method (Windows)
Keep in mind that this is for iOS 12 – 12.1.2 OS versions… If you have installed iOS 12.1.3/12.1.4/12.2 or iOS 12.3, then you cannot use Unc0ver to Jailbreak. But nothing to worry, Just check below links to find the most compatible jailbreak tool for your iOS version.
- 1st Step: Download the latest Unc0ver IPA files to your Mac computer with above or below link.
- 2nd Step: Open Impactor dmg.
- 3rd Step: Drag the Impactor app onto the Applications folder shortcut.
- 4th Step: Open Cydia Impactor from Application folder and confirm if you asked to.
- 5th Step: Connect the A12(X) handset to your Mac computer.
- 6th Step: Again, drag and drop the Unc0ver IPA files into Cydia Impactor app to sideload them.
(Don’t know how to use Cydia Impactor? Complete Cydia Impactor Tutorial for Beginners)
- 7th Step: In order to sign in IPA, enter your Apple ID and password.
- 8th Step: Let Cydia impactor to install Unc0ver App on your iPhone/iPad.
- 9th Step: Open Setting >> General >>iPhone Storage >> iOS Software Update >> Delete update >> Confirm >> Delete Update.
- 10th Step: Again go to General >> Device management >> Trust Unc0ver App
- 11th Step: Put your iOS device to AirPlane mode.
- 12th Step: Restart your Device.
- 13th Step: Open Unc0ver app from your home screen.
- 14th Step: Press the “Jailbreak” button to start jailbreaking.
- 15th Step: After the successful jailbreak, your iDevice will respring once,
- 16th Step: After restarting, repeat the 13th and 14th Steps and after extraction, you will see a message saying boostrap has been successfully extracted. Then press OK.
- 17th Step: Again your iDevice will respring. After that reopen the Unc0ver app and Jailbreak again.
- 18th Step: Cydia is installed on your iDevice. Check now on your home screen.
Note: As Unc0ver Jailbreak is a semi-tethered jailbreak, you need to open Unc0ver and press Jailbreak button every time you reboot your iDevice.
Yes! You have successfully jailbroken your iDevice and installed Cydia. That’s all with Unc0ver Jailbreak for A12(X) devices running iOS 12 – 12.1.2 to download Cydia.
Don’t you hope to share this guide with others and help them too? They will love you for the help of sharing.