For all who were waiting for a complete Jailbreak for iOS 12 – 12.1.2 running A12(X) devices like iPhone XS, iPhone XR, etc is now successes with “Chimera Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.1.2” by Electra developers. So simply, if you were fed up with Unc0ver partial support for A12(X) devices, here is the best choice for you. Now you can jailbreak your iPhone XS, iPhone XR running iOS 12-12.1.2 like a charm.
So taking with Unc0ver, the main difference between Unc0ver and Electra’s Chimera is Unc0ver Jailbreak comes with Cydia Package manager and Chimera Jailbreak comes with Sileo package manager. And some features on Chimera Jailbreak are,
• Mentions that Chimera Jailbreak offers more stable and fewer errors and bugs experience
• Latest UI with User-friendly interface
• CoreTrust Bypass Feature
• Support all iOS handsets including latest A12(X) devices
No more discussions. I hope you are waiting to Jailbreak your iPhone soon. So let’s get started.
Before you go,
- Ensure that you have deleted any downloaded iOS 12 OTA files. If you are not sure, then go to Settings >> Storage and reboot your handset before trying this.
- Also for the future, you can install tvOS 12 profile to stop future iOS 12 OTA updates.
- Just relax your mind by Backup your Data.
Supported Devices for Chimera Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.1.2
- Don’t worry. All iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch running iOS 12 – 12.1.2 are compatible with Chimera Jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak A7 – A12(X) devices with Chimera Jailbreak
To achieve a successful jailbreak for your iDevice, just follow these steps one by one.
- 1st Step: Download the latest Chimera Jailbreak tool with this link or above download link.
- 2nd Step: Open Cydia Impactor. (If you have not downloaded and don’t know how to use, Download Cydia Impactor Official From HERE.)
- 3rd Step: Connect your iOS devices to your Windows or Mac computer.
- 4th Step: Click on Chimera.IPA file and drag and drop it into Cydia impactor.
- 5th Step: Enter your Apple ID and Apple ID passcode when the window opened to sign in.
- 6th Step: Let the Cydia Impactor complete the side-loading process to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- 7th Step: Now go to Settings >> General >> Profile and Device Management >> Click on your Apple ID >>Trust.
- 8th Step: Put your iPhone/iPad or iPod touch into Airplane mode. Disable Passcode/TouchID/FaceID, Siri and reboot.
- 9th Step: Open Chimera App on your handset’s home screen.
- 10th Step: Press Jailbreak button on Chimera App.
- 11th Step: Let the Jailbreaking process complete and then your device will respring now.
- 12th Step: If you have successfully done these steps, Chimera will confirm that your handset is Jailbroken.
- Final Step: Go to the home screen and there the Sileo has installed.
Chimera does not work fine in the first try for some users. If you faced that too, then please Reboot and Re-Launch and keep trying these steps until working. Only some users face this so just skip you have successfully jailbroken. This minor error will be fixed on a future update soon.
That’s all with Chimera Jailbreak.
If this tutorial helped you, then please do a favor for us. SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS.