“Unc0ver Jailbreak, Unc0ver V3.0.1, Unc0ver For A12(X) devices, Jailbreak A12(X) devices with Unc0ver, Cydia Download for A12(X) devices with Unc0ver” are the some of the most popular search terms these days in the Jailbreaking community. Especially who are waiting for a Jailbreak for A12(X) devices to install Cydia through Unc0ver Jailbreak for A12(X) devices are familiar with these topics.
Jailbreak and Cydia Download For iOS13.3.1,iOS 13.3,iOS 13.2.3,iOS 13.2,iOS 3.1,iOS 1312.4.4,iOS 12.3, iOS 12.2, iOS 12.1.4, iOS 12.1.3, iOS 12.1.2, iOS 12.1.1, iOS 12.1, iOS 12, iOS 11.4, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.1,iOS 11.0.2,iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11
We are writing this tutorial, especially for all A12(X) device users. So we are here with all the tutorial to Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.1.2 with Unc0ver on iPhone XS/XS Max, XR, and A12X iPad users to stop the counting waiting.
- Electra Jailbreak 11.4 – 11.4.1 – Cydia Download
- Chimera Jailbreak 12.1.3 – 12.2 – 12.4 – 13 – Cydia Download
- Unc0ver Jailbreak iOS 13 – Cydia Download
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.3 -12.3.2| iPhone 5 – X Series, iPad, iPod
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak – A7-A12(X) devices
We are going to bring you the complete beginner tutorial (even if you not a beginner) to Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.1.2 with Unc0ver on iPhone XS/XS Max, XR, and A12X iPad. So you can refer this tutorial to successfully jailbreak your A12(X) handset with Unc0ver without any errors.
No more talks! Jump to the tutorial…
NOTE: This is a tutorial for Windows users. If you are Mac user, please follow below link.
- How to Jailbreak A12(X) devices with Unc0ver |Cydia Download iOS 12 – 12.1.2 – Mac
How to Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.1.2 running A12(X) devices using Unc0ver Jailbreak – PC method (Windows)
Before you proceed, make sure your iDevice is running iOS 12 – 12.1.2 versions. If you have installed iOS 12.1.3/12.1.4/12.2 or iOS 12.3, then you cannot use Unc0ver to Jailbreak. But, don’t worry. Check below links to find the best jailbreak method suits you.
- 1st Step: Download the newest Official Unc0ver IPA from below or above download link. (Official Github links)
- 2nd Step: Download Cydia Impactor from here. (Must have)
- 3rd Step: Turn off Find My iPhone on your handset using your passcode.
- 4th Step: Connect iPhone/iPad to your Windows computer.
- 5th Step: Open Downloaded Cydia Impactor on your computer to install the downloaded Unc0ver IPA on your iDevice.
- 6th Step: Sideload Unc0ver IPA files via Cydia Impactor to your handset. (Don’t know how to use Cydia Impactor? Complete Cydia Impactor Tutorial for Beginners)
- 7th Step: Go to your iDevice’s Settings >> General >> Device Management and trust the Unc0ver certificate.
- Final Step: Go to your iPhone/iPad home screen and open Unc0ver Jailbreak app and press “Jailbreak” button.
Note: As Unc0ver Jailbreak is a semi-tethered jailbreak, you need to open Unc0ver and press Jailbreak button every time you reboot your iDevice.
You are done. It was that easy no? if you have successfully followed our steps, your iPhone/iPad must respring now. YES! You will see Cydia app on your home screen now.
That’s all with Unc0ver Jailbreak for A12(X) devices running iOS 12 – 12.1.2 to download Cydia.
Don’t you hope to share this guide with others and help them too? They will love you for the help of sharing.