Apple’s latest iOS update – iOS 13 is here with a collection of amazing features for the iOS users. The Download links for iOS 13 Beta 1 and iPadOS 13 are now available here. Apple has increased the security level and now it is a little bit harder than before to install iOS 13 on your handset. Apple has taken this step because they are trying to keep away the non-developers from its developer beta releases. However, don’t worry. We have bought you the easiest step-by-step tutorials to help you in installing iOS 13 Beta 1 on your iOS device.
iOS 13 Compatible Devices
- 2019 iPhone Models
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone Xs Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod Touch 7th Generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
Download iOS 13 Beta 1
iOS 13 Beta 1 profile can be downloaded for both Mac and Windows computers in order to install it on the iDevice. We have provided both iOS 13 installation guide for Mac users and Windows users and you can follow according to your PC OS.
How to Install iOS 13 Beta 1 on Windows
The iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile installation process is not that hard. In order to start the installation process, you have to download the required tools and iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW. You can Download the iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW profiles from above or below links and also you must have “3U Tool” installed on your PC. You can download it from below too.
Before you proceed, it will be a good idea to have a backup of your data if something goes wrong. If you have the backup, you have nothing to worry. It’s better to be prepared.
- 1st Step: Connect the iDevice to your Windows PC and open iTunes to make sure you have connected correctly.
- 2nd Step: Open the installed 3U tools and click on “Easy Flash” at the top.
- 3rd Step: You can either import the downloaded iOS 13 IPSW profiles or just simply select iOS 13 Beta and Download on the 3U tools directly.
- 4th Step: After the verification, click the “Flash” button below and again click it which comes in the pop-up.
- 5th Step: Just wait until the installation process complete. If you have successfully completed, you will see the“Congratulations. Retain Data Flash Complete” message.
You are all set now. You have successfully installed iOS 13 Beta 1 on your iDevice.
How to Install iOS 13 Beta 1 on Mac
To start the iOS 13 Beta 1 profile installation process through the Mac PC, you have to Download XCode 11 Beta on your Mac PC. Then you can use your Apple ID to login to Apple’s developer portal. Let’s get started.
- 1st Step: Go to developer.apple.com/download and Sign in using an Apple ID and agree to the terms.
- 2nd Step: Press the Download button. And make sure you have installed XCode on your Mac PC.
- 3rd Step: Connect your iDevice to your Mac PC.
- 4th Step: Now you will see the iDevice screen through iTunes on your Mac PC. Hold down option/alt key on your keyboard & left click “Check for Update”. Point the selection menu at the iOS 13 beta IPSW and press open.
- 5th Step: Just wait until the installation process complete. After the installation process completed, you can enjoy the latest iOS 13 beta 1 on your iOS device.
That’s all. Now you can enjoy with the latest iOS 13 features and speed on your iOS device. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with others and let them enjoy iOS 13 too.