On the way to the iOS 12.3 Official release, Apple is testing some beta updates to make the upcoming main update better. With the feedback of previous iOS versions like iOS 12.2 and the newest beta update iOS 12.3 Beta 1, Apple will consider what will need to be changed and what will need to be added.
Recently, iOS 12.3 Developers Beta update was released for testing. And today Apple released iOS 12.3 Beta 1 for Public Testing. So if you are interested in Testing the Beta updates then you can follow our tutorial for non-issue installation.
Before We Get Started,
How to make an archived backup of your iPhone or iPad
Before you make a Software update or any significant change on your iPhone, you must keep a backup on all your data. So if you keep a backup, and then you have nothing to worry about.
- 1st Step: Connect your iDevice to your Windows or Mac computer.
- 2nd Step: Open iTunes & Then an iPhone or iPad icon will appear on your PC.
- 3rd Step: You have to ensure that your iDevice’s backup is set to your connected Windows or Mac PC.
- 4th Step: Select “Back Up Now”.
- 5th Step: Open Preferences from your PC or via the iTunes App. ( Check iTunes Menu bar for preferences or just press Command on your PC.)
- 6th Step: Then select the Devices tab and select Backup and select Archive.
We say you to select Archive because this will prevent your previous backup of iOS 12.2 from overwrite. With this, you can revert your backup for any update easily.
Registering your Account for iOS 12.3 Public Beta 1
This step is for the users who are not registered on Apple Beta Profiles before. If you have registered, then just use the same Apple ID and skip this part. If you haven’t, follow this guide.
- 1st Step: Visit Beta.Apple.Com from your device.
- 2nd Step: Go to Sign Up and get started.
- 3rd Step: Fill your Apple ID Email and Password there and select Sign In.
- Final Step: Accept the Terms and Conditions.
Now you are good to go with downloading.
Enrolling iDevice in iOS 12.3 Public Beta
Before, you can just download the update directly. But now Apple has added another process that they are checking validation of configuration profiles that are going to install iOS 12.3 Public Beta.
Before you proceed, make sure that to remove your Previous Beta Profile if you had one. If you had one, then head to Settings > General > Profile > Select Beta Profile > Delete Profile.
- 1st Step: Visit beta.apple.com website and visit the highlighted iOS tab.
- 2nd Step: Then click “Download Profile”.
- 3rd Step: Then Press Install.
- 4th Step: After installation complete, Enter your Passcode.
- 5th Step: Read the iOS 12.3 Beta Agreement carefully. And Click Install.
- 6th Step: Then Confirm by pressing Install again.
- 7th Step: Reboot your iPhone or iPad.
Now you have completed all steps to download iOS 12.3 Public Beta. Now the downloading process will be started automatically.
How To Install iOS 12.3 Public Beta
- 1st Step: Open Settings App and go to General>> Software Update.
- 2nd Step: Then click on Download and Install.
- 3rd Step: Enter Passcode and Agree to terms and conditions.
- Final Step: Finally, Confirm your Agreement.
If you have done successfully, your iDevice will reboot and install iOS 12.3 Public Beta automatically. Just wait a few minutes to complete the installation process.
How to get started with iOS 12.3 public beta
After the installation complete, your iPhone or iPad is running on iOS 12.3 Beta now. Before get started, all you have to do is Press continue >> Enter Your Apple ID Password >> Get Started.
Yes! You have installed iOS 12.3 Public Beta 1 on your iDevice. Enjoy with the New update and Don’t forget to share this with others also.