So First Of All, Why do we need to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on our iPhone or iPad? The Find My iPhone Feature – the service provided by Apple Inc allows users to Safeguard their iOS devices and other iDevices. No One will be able to Use your iPhone or any other iDevice after the iCloud Activation is enabled. You need to remember your AppleID and password to log in to iCloud. So if we know our own AppleID and Password then why we need to Bypass The iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone or iPad? Just Think you bought an iPhone or iPad via an Online Shop and the iPhone or iPad has already enabled Find My iPhone Feature? That’s Why You Need The Guide on “How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock?”
Latest Bypass Updates:
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone and iPad On iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10 or Previous Versions
Supported Devices For Bypassing iCloud Activation Lock
- iPhone 4,
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5,
- iPhone 5s,
- iPhone 5c,
- iPhone 6/6 Plus,
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus,
- iPhone SE, iPhone 7/7 Plus,
- iPhone 8/8 Plus
- iPhone X
- Almost all iPad Devices
Options You can follow When your iPhone or iPad is with Activation Lock
You have 2 options to follow When your iPhone or iPad is with Activation Lock.
Bypass the iCloud Activation Lock – On this method, the user will be able to access only limited features. However after Bypassing the user will be able to look on some personal info of the previous iPhone user. SO Later you can contact the owner and return or ask for AppleID and Password.
Remove the iCloud Activation Lock – However, if you facing a situation that you cannot find the owner of the device and you have to remove the iCloud lock from the iPhone or iPad. However, removing the iCloud lock will cost money and little time.
How to Use Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Tool
If you already surfed the web for finding a website to unlock the iCloud Activation Lock on your iDevice, you may have found thousands of websites that say they are able to remove your iCloud Activation Lock. However, You should not trust everyone on the web as there are a lot of scammers and they will be able to collect your sensitive data. So We would recommend two websites with very good customer feedbacks and their trustful track records.” iPhone IMEI and AppleiPhoneUnlock” are those websites. And also they will get your job done in lower time than the others.
Want a Free Trusted Method? Check This:Bypass iCloud Activation Lock With Doulci Activator 2019 | iOS 12.2 Update
How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock With AppleiPhoneUnlock on iDevice
- 1st Step: Go to AppleiPhoneUnlock’s Official Website
- 2nd Step: Go to Navigation Panel and Find “iCloud Unlock” category
- 3rd Step: Then Select your iPhone Model and Fill the Box by entering IMEI Number on relevant iPhone or Serial Number on iPad.
- Final Step: Place your order and your iPhone or iPad will be Unlocked after 1-3 Working days.
* AppleiPhoneUnlock will charge you about 27$ for an Unlock and it will take up to 3 days.
How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock With iPhone IMEI on iDevice
- 1st Step: Go to iPhoneIMEI’s Official Website
- 2nd Step: Select your iPhone or iPad Model and Enter its IMEI number.
- 3rd Step: Then Click on “UNLOCK NOW!”
- 4th Step: Enter your active Email address and Make the payment with MasterCard or Visa.
- Final Step: After Click on “BUY NOW” Button and complete your details asked by the website.
iPhone IMEI will charge you about $50 USD and it will take about 3=1-3 days for unlocking process.V
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Without Lock Removal Tool
However, if you are not wishing to use bypass tools for removing the iCloud Lock, you can try this. But this will be 100% trustworthy and this may not work on some iDevices.
- Step 1: First Reboot your iDevice
- Step2: Then you have to kickstart iDevice’s setup and then choose your country and language.
- Step 3: Then you will see a ” Choose a Wifi Network” screen and select the “i” button which is next to the Wi-Fi Network you are going to select.
- Step 4: Then scroll down the screen and find “DNS”. After that, use the following there.
- Step 5: Then Go Back by clicking the “Back >” and choose the Wi-Fi Network.
- Step 6: Log in to your Wi-Fi network by entering your password and Press “Join” at
- Step 7: Then Press “Back” and go to the back page, on this time your iDevice will try to activate by going to a new screen. Don’t let your iDevice to go for a new page and press
Backbutton again to go back to the Wi-Fi page.
You are all set now. Now you will be able to use some Apps and features via the menu. Rest is up to you.