The Unc0ver Jailbreak Tool developer, pwn20wnd and the Unc0ver Team have announced the new “Unc0ver V3.0.0 Beta 49” update by fixing some major Bug fixes and also with some general stability improvements for iOS 11 – iOS 12.1.2. Most of the users who jailbreak their iOS device with Unc0ver Jailbreak tool has reported about some bugs and stability problems. Such as rebooting and App crashing while using the device randomly.
Check Also : Sileo 0.8b8 Update For iOS 12 Jailbreak | Download
The official changelog of Unc0ver v 3.0.0 Beta 49 is here,
04/06/2019 – v3.0.0~b49 was released for public testing with the following changes:
– Fix overnight reboots or system memory resets triggered by maintenance
– Fix freezing under low-memory conditions on iOS 12
– Fix freezing when loading tweaks or when security is being restarted on iOS 12
– Fix a kernel memory leak
– Fix a faulty sandbox patch
– Store offsets in the live kernel memory
– Optimize the code
– Improve the success rate of machswap and machswap2
– Don’t reboot after extracting bootstrap
– Fix a bug in logging
– Improve performance
– Improve assertion
– Update the APT lists cache file for repositories
So we recommend you that update Unc0ver to the latest version and fix the known bugs whether you have faced or not. And also don’t forget that there are also some stability improvements too.
What about Unc0ver Full support for A12 (X) devices?
Read Full Article: Will Unc0ver Support for A12(X) Devices? What pwn20wnd Says Now?
This Unc0ver does not give full support for the A12 – A12X Bionic devices. But the job of pwn20wnd is already done by him. To release the full support, the only thing needs to be done by Saurik is to update the Cydia Substrate.
And also you can enjoy the Best Jailbreak tweaks on your Jailbroken iDevice.
Don’t Forget To Share This News With Others.