Yes! You are now able to download now the best file manager app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. This is a great alternative for your iOS device if you are fed up with using iTunes. With iTools, you can manage your files and device with iTools better than iTunes. With the latest update of iTools, iTools 4; this will be able to manage almost all file sets in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Supported iOS Devices for iTools 4
- iPhone – SE, 5s, 5C, 5, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, 6S, 6, 7 Plus, 7, 8 Plus, 8 and iPhone X.
- iPad – 12.9 Inch Pro Devices, 9.7 Inch iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Mini 4, Mini 3 and Mini 2
- Up-to 6th Gen iPod Touch
How To Download and Install iTools 4
- Check whether your iTunes is up to date. If not, first Update iTunes to the newest update.
- Download iTools with Below Links from your PC ( Direct Links)
- After Downloading is completed, Open it.
- Connect your iDevice ( Make sure that your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is compatible from the upper list) with PC (Mac or Windows).
- Then let iTools to get connected with your Device.
- That’s All! You have successfully Installed iTools on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Download iTools for iOS 12 and for Previous Versions | iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
However, if you don’t have a direct idea about iTools or thinking whether do I choose? iTools or keep iTunes? Well! Let’s Discuss that
iTools Or iTunes?
Both iTools and iTunes are developed as File management software for iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and other all iOS devices. iTunes is the default File management application for iOS devices. iTools an alternative app developed for iOS devices to manage device files instead of using iTunes. The functions of both Apps are almost the same and both iTools and iTunes has a similar interface.
But the difference of both of these are iTools has more tools and functions and iTools let the user manage their File easily and better than iTunes. With iTools 4, you can take control of your all files such as Images, Docs, audio files, video files and some other not mentioned also. So check out below List and find out why iTools is Better than iTunes.
Why iTools? | Features and Updates of iTools 4
- Draining your Device’s Battery fast? With the latest iTools feature; Battery Master allows the users to manage your Device Battery Usage and give all the information about your Device’s battery and then you can control what apps need to run and what don’t.
- Need a Bigger screen? With AirPlayer you can mirror the iDevice screen with your Mac or Windows Monitor.
- Have essential Data on your Device? Backup Them with iTools 4 and keep them safe
- Changing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with another iDevice? You can migrate
yourall data on your iOS device for another iOS device with the Latest Data Migration Tool on iTools.
- With the Icon Manager Tool, you can easily manage and arrange your device’s installed App icons as you wish.
- Need to share images between your PC and iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? You are now able to use the Image Tool and Image Viewer Tool to share images lose- less without any other App.
- And also, you can try the Ringtone Maker to create your own wishing Ringtone with your most favorite songs and music.
And also according to the User ratings and feedback, they mention that iTools is better than iTunes. So if you are in two minds, Try using iTools on your iDevice whether your iOS device is Jailbroken or Not.
Was This Article Helpful for You? Share This With Others